WEBSITE LEASING PROGRAM
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using your new Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be fully bound by the terms and conditions of this domain name and Website lease agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Webcube media & technology. acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Scope: All goods and services (“Product(s)”) supplied/rented by Webcube media & technology.
supplied/rented to the customer (“Customer”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Requirements for Web designing services: In order for us to construct your website successfully, we will require a CD containing all the graphics, text, information, files, etc. or email it to email@example.com (Please note: stock photo’s will be used, if no pictures are provided). All websites excludes logo design and should be supplied by the client. If a logo design is requested, a once of additional charge will be required. Please view our latest brochure for prices.
- Upgrades, Maintenance and Changes: Webcube will ensure monthly maintenance to prevent potential exploits of the vulnerabilities of your website or blog. Our maintenance include Security fixes, plugin updates, hosting, domain renewals and backups,. While clients have access to manage their own content, a maximum of 1 hour per month may be requested for any updates on your website eg. Images, content etc. For any upgrades to your existing website, a separate quote will be issued.
- Acceptance of Order: No order shall be binding on Webcube media & technology until accepted by it. A contract for the supply of Products, on these Terms and Conditions, is formed on acceptance by Webcube media & technology of an order from the Customer (“Commencement Date”). Webcube media & technology reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where Webcube media & technology. a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract.
- Your domain name and Account and Website: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your
account, domain and Website, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and
any other actions taken in connection with the domain name and Website. You are also responsible for posting
a Terms of Service on the Website indicating that you assume full and all responsibility for material posted on
the domain and Website. You must not describe or assign keywords to your Website in a misleading or
unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Webcube media & technology may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Webcube media & technology liability. You must immediately notify Webcube media & technology of any unauthorized uses of domain your account or any other breaches of security. Webcube media & technology will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Subscription Period: Unless otherwise agreed the Customer shall subscribe to the Products for as long as required and a minimum of 12 months and will return the Product at the termination of the subscription Agreement. The Customer shall be entitled to terminate this Subscription Agreement at any time following 12 months of the Commencement Date by giving Webcube media & technology one calendar month’s written notice of its intention to terminate.
- Payment Terms for Subscriptions: Specified initial Upfront cost is payable on Webcube media & technology acceptance of the contract for the supply of products. Subscription is payable monthly in advance for hosting and subscription of the website with the first monthly payment due prior to the uploading of the Products and on the same day each month thereafter. The Customer agrees to pay all amounts due in accordance with these payment terms and payment must be made in full without set off or deduction. Should the Customer fail to pay any amount within the specified time then Webcube media & technology reserves the rights to:
- i) cancel the subscription Agreement without the Customer ii) charge the Customer for any costs incurred in recovering any debts on a solicitor/client basis. Invoices are priced per month on a standard 30 day month regardless of days in the month. Any advances paid by the Customer in favour of Webcube media & technology.shall be non – refundable and non- transferable. Suspensions will occur with in 10 days after due
date if no payment was made. A R100 reconnection fee will be charged on suspended accounts for more than 2 months and a re-application for accounts that has been suspended for as long as 4 months
- Annual Subscription and Increase:
Your subscription includes a content Management Website with hosing, domain registration, Full Website development, Maintenance and support and should be fixed for at least 3 years. Should an increase apply after the 3 years, you will be notified via post or email at the beginning of that particular year. Free annual redesign apply with every website subscription
- General Condition of Products:
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Webcube media & technology and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Webcube media & technology or by the posting by Webcube media & technology of a revised
Version. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and and permitted assigns.
I have read, understood and accepted Web Cube Media & Technology’s Terms and Conditions